Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Acoustic glass
- Aero front windscreen wipers with intermittent function
- Electric front and rear windows with child proof lock
- Heated rear windscreen
- Privacy glass
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Safety reflectors on front doors
- Automatic headlight control system
- LED rear lights with high functionality
- Light assistant (coming/leaving home/tunnel light)
- Third brake light
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold function
- Emergency rear braking signal
- ESC including ABS, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR, RBS, MKB and traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Front assist radar scanning of the space in front of the car with automatic braking
- Hill hold control
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Electrically adjustable heated folding and auto dimming door mirrors with boarding spots
- Airbags - Front side, head, knee and curtain
- Automatic door unlocking in case of crash
- Automatic fuel cut off in case of crash
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag with switch-off function
- Pedestrian monitor
- Three point seatbelts rear
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure display
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Driver Convenience
- Start/stop system with regenerative braking
- Driver fatigue sensor
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service interval indicator
- Chrome framed air vents
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- Backrest release
- Driver and passenger seats height adjust
- Front seatback pockets
- Height adjustable front three point seats belts with tensioners
- Isofix child seat preparation outer rear
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Manual lumbar support for front seats
- Rear seats fixed folding and divided 60:40
- Seatbelt reminder signalisation and pretensioner for all seats
- Audio / Communications
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- SD card slot
- USB connection
- Interior Features
- Dual zone climate control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Pollen filter
- 1.5 litre bottle holders in driver and front passenger door panels
- 12V socket in boot
- 12v socket in front centre armrest with storage compartment and rear air vents
- 2 Folding hooks and nets in boot
- 4 foldable roof handles with rear coat hooks
- 4 lashing points on luggage floor
- Chrome inner door handles
- Folding tables on the front seat backrests
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Ice scraper
- Illuminated and cooled glovebox
- Net programme in boot
- Pen holder
- Rear boot cover
- Storage box in upper central dashboard closed
- Storage net on centre console passenger side
- Sunglasses storage compartment
- Umbrella under passenger seat
- 2 Front readings lights for driver and passenger
- Cargo elements in boot
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Rear reading lights
- Removable LED torch in the boot
- Safety vest holder
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Alarm with interior monitoring, back up horn and tilt sensor with safe function
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Storage on wheel cover
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Black roof rails
- Metallic paint
- Front fog lights
- Halogen headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Rear parking sensors
- Multi function trip computer
- Audio / Communications
- Bolero radio with 8 speakers and voice control
- Interior Features
- Fabric upholstery
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Quartz grey
- Trim - Cloth
- Fabric - Black/grey
- Maximum speed126 mph
- Cubic capacity1,498 cc
- Power150 PS
- MPG (combined)- ‡
- Tank capacity50 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1927 kg
- Vehicle length4382 mm
- Vehicle width1841 mm
- Vehicle height1603 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2638 mm
- CO2 (WLTP)- ‡
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
We fully appreciate that not all of our customers wish to pop in to us but are happy to arrange everything over the phone. To aid with this we are also offering Free Nationwide Delivery* (Terms Apply) Please call Warren (07740784864) or Lee (07436151779) for further assistance. *Free Nationwide Delivery is to Mainland UK only. Vehicles can be delivered to the following at an additional cost: IoW, IoM, Scottish Highlands - please call to discuss.
* Mainland UK only. Excludes NI, RoI, Scottish Islands, IoM, IoW and Channel Islands.
Q2 Finance Offer
7.4% Representative APR* £250 Finance Deposit Contribution on vehicles up to 3 years old** Next 2 Services Included^ 2 Years Warranty and Roadside Assistance+ Up to 2 Years MOT Cover^^ *With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. ** £250 Deposit contribution available for used vehicles up to 3 years old only. Indemnities may be required. ^ Service plan covers next 2 consecutive services. + Valid for vehicles up to 5 years old and up to 100,000 miles at activation. ^^ Underwritten by UK General Ins.
Please contact one of our team for full terms and conditions.
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.
‡ Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for SKODA Approved Used Cars may be derived from WLTP technical procedures or the previous NEDC regime, depending on the age of the vehicle. You should only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures (i.e. only compare figures labelled WLTP with other vehicles tested through WLTP and only compare figures labelled NEDC with other vehicles tested through NEDC). Fuel consumption and emissions figures are for comparability purposes and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.